Blue Week

10:29 PM

I think I should stop feeling in that way, but being blue is something I cannot control. 
Sometimes I wonder if everyone feel this or its just me, I mean, I wonder if anyone... an actress before or after winning an Academy Award, a singer, a painter, the popular guy with all the girls drooling for him, or the girl with thin tights, flat stomach, long blond hair and a beauty smile... I wonder if any of them has ever felt pain, if any has ever been afraid of not being good enough... I'm not disappointed with my life, or with me, i'm just a bit frustrated with everything... 
But for that moments, I have good friends that take me away from my problems and make feel happy!! 
Today after all this blue week I went with one of my best friend for a walk and we end up laughing and having so much fun!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments.

Popular Posts

Images